Birth Doula Care
- Your initial meeting is complimentary and in our office. A contract can be signed during this meeting. If additional time is needed, we will reserve your space for up to three days from the time of our initial meeting.
- To better serve you, we limit the number of clients we serve each month.
- Options for Birth Doula services include- Birth Only to our Concierge Services. These options will be discussed during your complimentary meeting.
- All of our birth doula services include unlimited phone, text and email support 24 hours a day throughout pregnancy
To schedule your appointment, please contact Doulas of the Palm Beaches
Postpartum Services & Baby Nurses
- We have several trained, certified doulas, and baby nurses to serve our postpartum clients
- Services include, but aren’t limited to, help with breastfeeding education, newborn care, and nighttime support
- Specific postpartum services can be defined at contract signing
- A minimum of 6 contracted hours of postpartum services are required
- We offer a one-time postpartum visit (this includes up to 2 hours of care for breastfeeding, newborn care, etc.)
- For special needs, or personalized medical care we do have registered nurses at an additional rate.
- Reservations for our services are highly recommended
Postpartum Doula PCD(DONA)
Ali is a graduate of Northwood University. Ali is married and has 3 children. She has been a certified Postpartum Doula for 4 years, she is also CPR certified. Ali has been with our company for 4 years. She specializes in daytime and overnight care and enjoys caring for new parents and their babies.
All of our classes are private and designed specifically for each client
- Childbirth Classes
- Newborn Care education class
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Yoga for Birth Class (both private and group)
- Private, one on one support offered in your home or in our offices)
Heather J. Einkauf BSN, RNC, CCE
Heather has 2 beautiful children and she grew up in Jupiter. She graduated with a Bachelors in Nursing from Florida State University. She has been a Registered Nurse for over 20 years in Inpatient Obstetrics which includes labor and delivery, postpartum, operating room and breastfeeding. She has certifications in inpatient obstetrics, childbirth education, CPR, and perinatal bereavement. She has been teaching Childbirth education, breastfeeding and newborn care classes for 15 years. She has been a postpartum doula/nurse, educator and lactation specialist for Doulas of the Palm Beaches for over 3 years.
Prenatal and Postnatal Massage
To book appointments please contact:
Victoria Hansen, LMT
Victoria Hansen, LMT was born and raised right here in Jupiter, Florida. And has hours of experience with Swedish, Prenatal, Postnatal and Deep tissue massage. She earned her Massage Therapy License after successfully completing 750 hours of hands on practice and acquiring knowledge in the Massage Therapy field. She graduated from Palm Beach State College in 2015 with a Vocational Certificate in Massage Therapy. She has since narrowed her specialty to prenatal and postnatal massages. And is currently studying at Palm Beach State College to further help others through gaining a nursing degree. With goals to further advancing her understanding, skills, and knowledge in comprehensive maternity care.
Yoga For Moms
- Gentle and restorative movement, breath work and guided meditation classes
- Helps to cultivate emotional wellness and to balance hormones
- Helps facilitate healing during the postpartum period
- Strengthens and improves flexibility of the overall musculature of the body
- Releases tension in the body and mind
- Mothers in all stages of motherhood are welcome
(please allow 6 weeks post vaginal delivery and 7-10 weeks for cesarean birth)
Please contact Tina Ty for days and times and to reserve.
Helps cultivate the connection between mother and baby
- Helps strength and flexibility in body and mind
- Postures learned in class can assist with the process of labor and childbirth
- Improves circulation and sleep
- Decreases back pain, sciatica, nausea, headaches and shortness of breath and so much more…
Tina Ty, RN, BSN, RYT-200, P-RYT
Tina Ty has been guiding women through labor and delivery of their newborns for over 20 years as a Registered Nurse in the labor unit in an acute care setting. As a working mother, the practice of Yoga offers a therapeutic balance in her own life. She has merged her passion for the healing art of Yoga with her science background to create our Yoga program. Small group sessions are held in our serene yoga room and invite expectant moms and mothers in all of the stages of motherhood to connect deeply within, as well as with each other in the community. These sessions are a nurturing retreat for mind, body and spirit.
My passion is helping mothers like myself, managing the feelings of a pregnancy and postpartum that can be overwhelming. Not everyone understands that the changes that happen during pregnancy and the birth process itself can have a dramatic emotional impact on the mother. Having had two children myself, and top level professional training, I know how to help women manage their emotions during pregnancy and afterward. In addition, I have specialized training in helping women who may have had a previous traumatic birth experience.
I consider myself The Happy Mom Therapist because taking care of yourself emotionally is just as important as caring for your baby and I help moms do that. If you are struggling, don’t do so alone. You can’t afford not to be at your emotional best.
A little about me…
In my 17 years counseling, I have seen many people struggling to find relief. Ironically, my clients have taught me the most about how to help them. It also helps that I am a fully trained in EMDR, an evidenced based treatment for trauma and have seen great success in a short amount of time. My experience working with victims of sexual abuse and those who suffer from PTSD also made me want to permanently change the damage that had been done for my clients. I reflected on this permanent change in one client’s trauma experience in the chapter I wrote in the book Limitless Possibilities: Stories of Hope and Change
I am a qualified clinical supervisor and was the President of the Mental Health Counselors Association of Palm Beach County for 3 years. I attended Palm Beach Atlantic University where I received both a Bachelors degree in Psychology and a Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling.
I am married and have two beautiful children. To read more about me and see what my clients have to say go to www.jenestrada.com or I can be reached at (561) 320-2104 or Estrada.firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free 20 minute consultation.
- Antepartum Doula
- Private Infant Massage
- New Mom Groups
- Pregnant Mom Groups
- Educational Group Workshops
- Sleep Training – Love Sleep Grow
Please check our Calendar for more information
We offer professional consultations for birth or postpartum inquiries:
- Phone – 30min/$50
- In office – 30min/$75
For more information, please contact Doulas of the Palm Beaches